Candida is an over infestation of yeast in the body. It invades the brain and every tissue in the body. Candida grows and lives on what you eat, and makes your body crave what it needs. For this reason, Candida is difficult to get rid of, but it can be eradicated a proper steps are taken.
Candida is one of many different types of yeast. Yeast cells are able to grow on the surface of all living things and occur virtually anywhere. The fact is, we breeze, eat, and drink them daily. Because they are part of our bodies lives, we all have used growing in our skin, another body surfaces and in our intestines. Normally our bodys’ defense systems keep the total number of the cells under control, and so candida colonies in our intestinal tract is nothing to worry about. However, poor nutrition or a sluggish or impaired immune system weakens the bodies ability to fight off East. Stress and environmental pollutants can also play a role in reducing the bodies control over Candida. When this happens, East colonies grow rapidly and candida may result.
A number of conditions can lead to Candida. Steroid drugs such as Cortizone, hormonal birth control pills and the use of antibiotics and antibiotic intake from meat consumption can invite the problem. Such antibiotics can reduce the number of beneficial bacteria that normally help to keep the yeast or control.
Antibiotics kill not only the bad but also the good bacteria in the body. Good or friendly bacteria work like a police force, keeping the invading east from spreading through the body. As long as the body maintains a sufficient number of helpful bacteria to counterbalance the effects of harmful bacteria or yeast, the body remains healthy. It might be thought that taking a probiotic (good intestinal bacteria nutrient) will correct this. But it will not. The Candida needs to be eradicated first. Then a good proboitic an avoiding antibiotic continuing meat will be good maintenance.
Alcohol, caffeine, stress and aging all destroyed friendly bacteria in the system. Sugar, gluten and meet encourage harmful bacteria growth in the intestines.
There may be changes in the cells that contribute to the Candida condition. Yeast by-products and exhaust are two very toxic substances, ethanol and acetaldehyde. These two toxins and turn alter the ability of ourselves in the following ways:
- Red blood cells have difficulty passing into small capillaries. This can cause fatigue, dizziness, muscle aches, or headaches.
- White blood cells have trouble enveloping bacteria and far material, thus, the body has trouble fighting infection.
- Sugar has difficulty passing through cells. Insulin cannot do his job properly, causing low blood sugar and often weight gain.
- Thyroid hormones have trouble passing through cells, which causes the metabolism to slow down, often causing low body temperature cold hands and feet, fatigue and intolerance to cold.
- Minerals have trouble passing through cell walls, causing fluid retention and electrolyte in balance.
- Cells have difficulty passing messages one to another. This can cause muscle and nerve problems.
These are some of the common symptoms of Candida:
- Gastrointestinal problems; gas, bloating, abdominal pain, gastritis, ulcer, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, spastic colon.
- Respiratory problems; frequent soar throats, canker soars, sinus infections, bronchial infections, chronic cough, asthma
- Genital or urinary problems; yeast infections, itching or burning of the vagina, anus or prostate, urinary burning, frequent urination, menstrual cramping, PMS
- Skin infections
- Headaches; sinus headaches, tension headaches, migraines, low blood sugar headaches.
- Fatigue, anxiety, irritability, moodiness, restlessness, sleep disturbances
If you think you may be suffering from Candida, schedule a free consultation and candida screening test and see how you can be helped.
Posted in: Candida